CRM software was originally designed to help businesses build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers. Today, however, CRM software has evolved from a simple contact management system into a robust tool that lets you manage sales, marketing, point-of-sale (POS), accounting, vendor and other types of operational data, all in one easily accessible solution.
From a growth standpoint, CRM is used to find leads, follow up with prospects and nurture them through the sales pipeline. CRM is also used to maintain customer loyalty by storing key information to boost sales — for instance, by personalizing the experience and providing excellent customer support.
Although there are many solutions that can do this for businesses, the beauty of CRM software is that it can accomplish these tasks automatically, using just one solution. It can also integrate data from other areas of your business without any additional work. As a whole, CRM software gives you and your sales teams all the tools necessary to grow your business in a central hub with the least amount of work possible.
About ZOHO CRM System
Zoho CRM is an award-winning web-based CRM designed to attract, retain, and satisfy customers to grow your business. The first place in the CRM category, however, is held by Salesforce Sales Cloud which has a total score of 9.8/10 and is the winner of our Best CRM Software Award for 2016. You can try out Salesforce for free here. You can also compare Zoho CRM with Salesforce and see which one is better for your company.
It works well regardless if you’re a small business, an entrepreneur or a large enterprise. Zoho CRM can automate daily business activities, track sales, and engage customers in different platforms. Likewise, its mobile platform lets you take CRM on location so can get updates fast and real-time .
You can also extend CRM by integrating Zoho CRM with popular applications, such as: Microsoft Outlook, MailChimp, QuickBooks, ConstantConnect and Google Apps; as well as with cloud-based connectors like OneSaas and CloudWork.
Looking for CRM software for your business?
Zoho CRM automates day-to-day sales tasks, such as: drive leads from web visits; import leads from external sources like direct mail, trade shows, and seminars; match hot leads with the right sales people; convert prospects into accounts with a single click; and customize sales processes that fit your operations.
Zoho CRM also allows you to manage customer accounts, such as: monitor all accounts from a shared database; view them across products, locations, account, and status; and track their purchase history for cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
Likewise, you can accurately forecast revenue, establish/assign/edit sales quotas, identify individual/team performance, measure forecast accuracy, and create customizable forecast reports and dashboards.
Get real-time data
The Opportunity Tracking tool allows you to see where your customer is in the sales cycle, deal size, contact history, and competitor profile to help you craft more fitting messages. Access these data in the easy, accurate Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.
Zoho also lets youidentify and target inactive leads with historical data to realign your customer messaging. The Business Card View allows you to quickly access all pertinent customer information in one window without the need to scroll or search. The Notes Section displays the time and content of past conversations for a more personal and logical communication.
Link your customers’ Facebook and Twitter pages to Zoho CRM. Categorize them as leads or contacts and send invitations or share comments to connect.
The Zoho Mobile Edition gives you access to customer data and sales records on iPad/iPhone and Android devices to help you stay updated on the go.
Integrate Google Apps
Zoho CRM integrates well with Google Apps such as: Email, Docs, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks.
Zoho CRM Features
- Lead Generation & Qualification
- Pipeline Analysis
- Sales Stage & Probability Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Real-Time Forecasting
- Quota Management
- Automate lead management process
- Fast track lead to deal process
- Capture leads from website
- Import leads from trade shows, seminars, direct mail, etc.
- Match sales-ready leads to the right sales people
- Convert prospects into opportunities, accounts, and contacts with a single click
- Sales processes as per own best practices (B2B & B2C)
- Single database
- Customer data across products, geographies, account, and status
- Parent-child relationships between customer accounts and their subsidiaries
- Price quotes, sales orders and invoices
- Purchase history to find cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Loyalty programs
- Log important customer calls
- Save customer meetings and calls in an intuitive calendar
- Invite employees, leads and contacts to meetings and events
- Manage recurring events by day, week, month and/or year
Website Integration with Forms
- Create forms with no coding
- Set rules to simplify lead distribution
- Upload forms live instantly
- Catch leads directly into your CRM
CRM Workflow Management
- Workflow alerts while creating or modifying records
- Associate tasks to the workflow rules with CRM records
- Email notifications with templates and upon triggering a workflow rule
- Auto schedule the workflow actions at pre-defined interval
- Instant notifications to 3rd party applications via Webhooks
- Custom Functions
- Macros automate tasks
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Monitor sales opportunities across sales cycle
- Import sales opportunities from third-party solutions and services
- 360-degree view
- Drag-and-drop customization wizard
- Big deal alert
- Sales pipeline and sales escalation process
- Free Edition
- Track records that are critical to your business based on your criteria
- Stay on top of sales updates in real time
- Identify cold prospects for a sales follow-up
- Sort updates by users and modules
- Sort records by record owner and module
- Complete visibility based on last activity
- Revenue based on data within Zoho CRM
- Create, assign and revise sales quotas
- Assess individual and team performance
- Forecast accuracy against commit amounts
- Fully customizable forecast reports and dashboards
- Business Card View
- Quick glance at important details of the contact without scrolling or searching
- Customize fields
- Captures, collates and distributes customer email activity within your CRM
- Get notification and reply to customer emails within CRM
- Intuitively scans your mailbox and displays only relevant emails
- Send emails via your favorite mail client
- Get a copy of the email linked to the right lead or contact in CRM
- Link prospect and customers emails with your CRM data
- Share emails from prospects based on your own rules
- Create mail merge templates for different modules
- Get updated user info in merged documents
- Manage templates in secured folders
- Role-based folders, sub-folders
- Share collateral to your salespeople
- Send documents from your CRM
- One document can have multiple versions
- Quick feedback from colleagues to improve document
- View social interactions of your brand with prospect
- Reply to direct messages, likes and mentions via your brand’s social profile
- Engage future prospects from within the social stream
- Stay tapped on customer’s interests and updates
- Comment or like them inside CRM
- Real time access to customer data
- Receive sales alerts
- Search customers nearby, create tasks
- Capture trade show leads directly into Zoho CRM
- Digitalize and save business cards on your iPhone
CRM for Google Apps
- Custom Modules, API, Webhooks and Custom Functions
- Create campaigns, email marketing & autoresponders
- Enable security controls, organizational hierarchy & territories